Monday, March 15, 2010

Emmilie De Rayvin latest news and sexy wallpapers

EMILIE de Ravin is a natural blonde but she insists she isn’t dumb!
The actress who stars opposite Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson in new movie Remember Me says she has never dyed her hair.

EMILIE DE RAYVIN



“I’ve never dyed my hair,” she said. “I’d actually love to dye it black, well, not quite black but really dark brown, one day, just for a change. But I’m told it will never come back again.
“I think there’s definitely the stereotype of the dumb blonde, but if people buy into that they’re lame.
EMILIE DE RAYVIN


I wish people looked to people more for their personality than looks.”
Emili then admitted she is “confused” about the smash hit TV show Lost, in which she plays the character of Claire.
EMILIE DE RAYVIN



“I still don’t know how it ends,” she said. “I’ve got no clue. It’s as confusing as it’s always been.
“We’ve still got a few weeks left to shoot, so I’m constantly sort of surprised when I’m given a new script.
EMILIE DE RAYVIN

I mean, it’s insane the things they come up with, but really in a great way. This time Claire is a different person, it’s basically a whole other Claire, so it’s been fun sort of figuring out her journey.”
Emilie de Ravin

EMILIE DE RAYVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment