Friday, March 12, 2010

Haidi Klum update news and photo gallery

Heidi Klum says a hat or tying tresses up in a bun is the best way to combat a bad hair day.
Heidi Klum advises wearing a hat on bad hair days.
The 36-year-old model says putting on the accessory or tying up tresses is a great way to hide any hair disasters.
HAIDI LLUM



She said "I have had many hair nightmares. But it's very easy for someone with long hair, you just put it in a bun or put a cute hat on."
However, the German beauty says women should still experiment and not be afraid to make mistakes sometimes.

HAIDI LLUM


She said: "I probably have had many nightmares where other people think my hair looks awful but I loved it, because I like to experiment with my hair."
Heidi also admits to a simple skin care routine that always leave her looking flawless.


HAIDI LLUM


She said: "My skin care routine is very easy. I wash my face religiously. When you wear a lot of make-up like I do it's so important to really, super-clean your face so your pores are open."
For women who are short on time, Heidi suggests a simple tinted moisturiser as the first step to looking great.
HAIDI LLUM



She said in a promotional video to coincide with her front cover appearance on America's Marie Claire magazine "If you have only five minutes to get ready I would use the In An Instant tinted moisturiser because it moisturises but also gives you flawless skin without wearing make-up on. I would do eyelash curler, mascara, a nice lip stain and blush."


HAIDI LLUM


Desperate Housewives" gets a visit from supermodels Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova on Sunday night's episode -- but not in a good way!
Gaby Eva Longoria Parkerand Angie Drea de Matteo head to New York in search of Danny Beau Mirchoff and Ana Maiara Walsh and while in the Big Apple, the two have a run-in with the two supermodels, who Gaby knows from her days in the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment