Friday, March 12, 2010

Heidi Montag latest news and sexy wallpaper

Heidi Montag and her husband are parting ways. Business-wise.
Having been managed by Spencer Pratt since she was 19 (five years ago), Heidi is replacing her pimp with Malibu-based psychic named Aiden Chase. Seriously.
"
HEIDE MONTAG


An intuitive psychic leading my team gives me an edge no one else has.""No longer is my husband the face of my business or managing my career," she adds. "I am going to have Aiden Chase help manage my new life and career in a very different and positive way with light and love. The time for change is now."

HEIDE MONTAG



"Never mix business and pleasure. We are no longer Speidi but Spencer and Heidi. I am so excited for my future and the bright successes coming my way.""After the incredible experiences I have had healing my life and truly connecting to my dreams with healer intuitive Aiden Chase, I have

HEIDE MONTAG


Don't hold your breath, babe.officially asked him to become my manager," Montag says, apparently without any sarcasm.
Heidi said she made the move to "clear out the negative energy" around her. Call us crazy, but Spencer was the one trying to stop the plastic surgery binge.


HEIDE MONTAG



Despite severing business ties, the gruesome twosome will stay married. Phew.
We don't know if we could handled life without these gratuitous photo shoots

No comments:

Post a Comment