Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jennifer Ellison strips off for new role and sexy photo

Looking slim but curvaceous, it’s impossible to tell Jennifer Ellison gave birth just four weeks ago.
The new mother, who has already lost most of her baby weight, bared all for her new role in Calendar Girls.

JENIFER ELISON


Ellison, 26, will be following in the footsteps of Kelly Brook, Gemma Atkinson and Hannah Waterman and stripping off for the show, which hits Liverpool’s Empire Theatre in September.

JENIFER ELISON

She will be baring all – her modesty covered by some strategically placed props – in the comedy-drama which also stars Bread actress Jean Boht, Hi De Hi's Ruth Madoc and Denise Black
Sitting in front of a piano with the rest of the show's cast, the former Brookside actress, who is married to boxer Robbie Tickle, looks trim after baby Bobby arrived in February.

JENIFER ELISON


The 2003 version of Calendar Girls, which starred Julie Walters, Helen Mirren and Celia Imrie, told how WI members stripped off for a calendar to raise money for charity.

JENIFER ELISON



Ellison also reveals her husband and newborn will be going along for the ride.
‘I doing eight weeks [in the show], which is perfect,’ she said.
‘Rob and the baby are going to come with me, so I’m really lucky in that sense.’

JENIFER ELISON


And Ellison admits she can’t wait to get back to work.
‘I need to. Not for money, but for myself, my sanity,’ she admits.
‘I can’t wait to get back to work. I don’t know how women can just sit at home all day. I’d go insane!’

No comments:

Post a Comment